The use of the Modì H 50 and H 90 system to protect the waterproofing of ground walls is very interesting; this comes about thanks to its blocking clips which make it extremely vertically stable.
- EXCEPTIONAL quick and easy to lay and to handle (an unskilled worker can lay over 80 m²/h).
- EXTRORDINARY protection of the waterproofing sheath thank to the staggered arrangement of the Modì legs that have a smooth, elevated, circular and round contact surface.
- ELEVATE rain drainage both vertically, and the bottom thanks to the holes in the dome.
- COMPLETE ventilation in all directions, also helping the ventilation of the crawl space situated underneath the building.
- VERSATILE because of the staggered arrangement of the Modì H 50 and H 90 pillars allows for them to be shaped in any direction and shape in order to allow for the passage of tubes in the hollow space between the waterproofing and the earth, without compromising the mechanical resistance.
- HIGH saving on fuel in case where there is an underground heating room since the perimeter walls inside the underground room are drier and less cold.
- EASY to cut with saws or disk grinding wheels.
- EXCELLENT ability to adapt to round surfaces.
- INCREDIBLE resistance to the weight of the earth over 10,000 kg/m².
PROTECTION OF GROUND WALLS
The laying operations are very simple and fast. After having made the concrete gutter at the base of the underground wall and after having carried out the waterproofing operations, proceed to the laying of the Modì 50 and 90 system.
The Modì Protection of Ground Walls 50 or 90 mm are to be positioned on the waterproofed gutter with the arrow pointing downwards , then proceed by following the assembly diagram printed on the modules. With Modì Protection of Ground Walls the need for a drainage tube, for gravel and for fabric non fabric is eliminated. When mounting the standard modules you must place a plank of wood sideways for every 3-4 lines of Modì in a vertical direction and every 3 meters horizontally, this is to be removed when you fill the dig or if the Modì have been anchored into place with polyurethane or other suitable adhesives, the laths can be removed once the adhesive has set. Alternatively, the last row of Modì modules can be tied to the iron rods of the reinforced concrete structure. Before proceeding to the filling operations it is necessary to close the perimeter of the hollow cavity that has been created, by inserting a plastic side panel obtained by cutting our casting arrest panel to size, between the Modì hooks and the wall of pillars.
For ulterior protection of the corners, we must anchor the Modì modules at the corners against each other and apply a strip of fabric non fabric vertically in the measure of 200 g per square metre and measuring approximately 50 cm in width on each side.
This protection system, which is in contact with the Modì plastic crawl space, by means of the ventilation holes made on the ground wall, improves ventilation of the crawl space extensively and facilitates the evacuation of radon gas by means of the “chimney effect”.
MODÌ H 50 – 90 mm ASSEMBLY DIAGRAMS
- PUT THE FIRST MODÌ ELEMENT IN THE WALL BOTTOM LEFT, WITH AN ARROW POINTING DOWN AND THE OTHER ON THE LEFT. PROCEED WITH THE INSTALLATION FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND FROM BOTTOM TO TOP.
- PUT THE FIRST MODÌ ELEMENT IN THE WALL BOTTOM RIGHT, WITH AN ARROW POINTING DOWN AND OTHER ON THE RIGHT. PROCEED WITH THE INSTALLATION FROM RIGHT TO LEFT AND FROM BOTTOM TO TOP.
LAYING OF CRAWL SPACES AND PROTECTION OF GROUND WALLS MODI’
Pictures and specifications contained herein are not binding.
Claudioforesi s.r.l. reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
Follow us on our Facebook page.