Modì Crawl Spaces is the ideal system for creating ventilated foundations made from recycled plastic material for new buildings and restructuring civil, industrial and businesses. Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundations is studied, patented and produced by Claudioforesi s.r.l.
This ventilated foundation is interlocking and self locking; it can be walked on and it can resist the weight of the workers and of the slab before and during the concrete casting. The ventilated foundation helps protect the rooms from humidity and Radon gas (a cancerous gas), increasing comfort. Modì Crawl Spaces is ecological and it allows the use of lower amounts of gravel, thus helping to limit the excessive exploitation of quarries. Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundations is economical not only for the savings in the use of concrete, also because it reduces the maintenance required for installation under its structure. Some heights are provided with a series of holes and slots in the dome which quickly facilitate the flow of water from the casting, thus accelerating the concrete hardening and drying process.
The shape and the profile of the legs of the Modì Crawl Space for ventilated foundations have been designed specifically in order to grant the utmost in strength and solidity.
H 50 – 90 – 130 – 160 – 200 – 250 – 270 – 300 – 350 – 400 – 450 – 500 – 550 – 600 – 650 – 700
- EASY to assemble, allowing for a considerable reduction in construction time (an unskilled worker can lay over 80 m²/h).
- SAVING 85% on the cost of reinforcement and removal of ventilated foundations thanks to the possibility to cast beams, kerb stones and slabs at the same time using Modì accessories.
- CHEAP when compared to traditional methods.
- VERSATILE: it can be laid over any kind of foundation (including gravel, silica sand, ground and lean concrete etc.).
- VENTILATION in all directions.
- BEST living comfort: Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundation prevents rising humidity.
- SAVINGS on fuel if there is a heated room : using Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundation the surface of the pavement above it’s much drier and less cold.
- OPTIMAL isolation from Radon gas (a cancerous gas): Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundation allows gas to escape through bi-directional holes with a diameter of 100 mm to be made on the beams and perimeter kerb stones every 2.5 or 3 meters.
- EASY : Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundations allows the insufflation of nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon, for inerting, clearing the foundations of rats and as fire prevention.
- HIGH LOAD CAPACITY for industrial buildings and for exceptional overloads.
- USEFUL: Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundations has a sub-cavity that allows the passage of pipes and cables of various kinds (electrical cables, telephone wires, water pipes, heating pipes, water drainage pipes etc.). This ventilated foundation is easy to inspect over time, even if other pipes and cables need to be added. In particular, in Modì H 50 and H 90 models, the staggered arrangement of the pillars allows the elements to be shaped in any direction and allows the passage of tubes without compromising the mechanicalresistance.
- INNOVATIVE hooking system of the Modì H 50 and H 90 models allows rapid assembly and guarantees the stability of the elements during the assembly and concrete casting phases.
- EXCELLENT capacity of over 10,000 kg/ m² of Modì H 50 and H 90 and this allows the creation of a flat surface directly on top of the crawl spaces that can act as a pavement.
Modì CLOSING PLUG has been especially studied and patented to complete Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundation (H130…500). It can be inserted on the sides of standard module to close it. In this way the concrete doesn’t penetrate into ventilated foundation. Thanks to their shape it is possible to apply the closure plugs to all Modì Crawl Spaces for ventilated foundation, for example the H 450 plug can also be used for the Modì 550…700, leaving a space at the bottom from 5 to 20 cm to allow the passage of pipes or it can be closed using a panel.
Modì HALF MODULE (H 130…450), together with the standard module, allow to cover almost all surfaces. It can be closed with the Panel Support.
Modì SUPPORT PANEL (H 130…450) manufactured and patented for closing and supporting the Modì Half Module (H 130…450). It can be also inserted inside the standard module (only for heights H130-250-270-350-450) to obtain internal ducts and pipes, for natural and artificial ventilation in predetermined directions. During the laying it’s necessary to fix a wooden board to the ground about 10 cm wide and from 2.5 to 4 cm thick, between the half module and the support panel to block it during the casting.
Modì CASTING – ARREST PANEL is available for the standard modules (H 160…700) and facilitates the simultaneous casting of beams, kerb stones and floor slabs. It can reduce costs of reinforcement and prevents the concrete penetrating under Modì Crawl Spaces. Modì CASTING – ARREST PANEL can be cut to size to close the perimeter of Modì H 50 and H 90 Protection of ground walls to avoid of concrete entering.
CRAWL SPACES FOR VENTILATED FOUNDATIONS
- Ventilated foundations for new buildings and restructuring civil, industrial and business
- Lightening and realization of intermediate floors of every type of buildings (civil, commercial, hospitals etc.)
- Ventilated roofs
- Alternative to elevated or floating pavements
- Sub-pavements for refrigeration cells for insufflation air –
- Canalizations under the foundations of greenhouses, silos, warehouses, germination and drying cells etc.
- Underfloor ducts to allow the passage of electrical pipes, telephone cables, etc.
- Canalizations underfloor for drainage and the dispersion of waters
- Cavity walls and catch pits
- Sidewalks, squares, and avenues etc
- Elevated sidewalks for pedestrian passage for public transport and railway lines
- Realization of ducts for sub-irrigation for the dispersion of the sewage water
- In greenhouses, to create a ventilated foundation for reducing thermal emissions and eliminating heat dispersion during the hottest hours and giving it back during the coldest hours
- Realization tanks of rainwater harvesting under green roofs, large squares, car parks, etc.
Pictures and specifications contained herein are not binding.
Claudioforesi s.r.l. reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
Follow us on our Facebook page.